New specific screens available with Android operating system 9.0
The new central screen models with Android 9 operating system are already in Tradetec!
We already have car multimedia units with Android 9 Tradetec.es
Android "Pie" (whose code name during the development was Android P) is the ninth and last major version and the sixteenth version of the Android operating system. There are no longer major versions, only updates or corrective patches, which are updated through the device's own play store when you have access to the Internet.
This operating system was first announced by Google on March 7, 2018 and the first developer preview was released on the same day, the second preview, considered beta, was launched on May 8, 2018. The third Preview, called Beta 2, was released on June 6, 2018. The fourth preview, called Beta 3, was released on July 2, 2018. The final beta version of Android P was released on July 25, 2018.
Android "P" was officially launched on August 6, 2018 under the name "Pie"
Among the main novelties of this Android 9 operating system for car that you now have available in many of the Tradetec central screens, include:
- Artificial intelligence technology to adapt to the user. The Operating system learns from the user's habits and is able to predict the actions it will perform. Functions such as Adaptive Battery, Adaptive Brightness and App actions are possible thanks to this artificial Intelligence. Of course adapted to driving , it is a great help and avoids mistrust.
- Support for external cameras USB / UVC, as well as support for simultaneous transmissions from two or more physical cameras, so you can use front recording cameras by USB. This is very helpful in the event of any mishap, as it will be recorded everything that happened in the internal memory of the equipment or the camera.
- Like iOS, Android 9 Pie is now compatible with the HEIF image format . Compared to the JPEG format, it compresses images better to save storage space. More images in less space!
- Android Pie allows you to see which applications sent notifications recently and deactivate them for a specific application. You can also choose not to deactivate them, so that by having the phone linked, you can receive notifications on the central GPS screen without having to touch your mobile! Also with a carplay or Android Auto compatible (sold by separate) you can control the phone from the touch screen or even through your own voice.
- Support for viewing images of messaging applications directly from notifications. In addition, the user can respond to these messages with "intelligent responses" from the notification itself. More simple impossible!
- HDR VP9 Profile support, which improves the brightness and color range of the video. This is very useful, especially when the sun is shining and prevents the screen from being seen correctly, so that the Brightness will automatically adjust to outside conditions without having to do it manually.
- Improved support for HD audio , for better sound quality. What's more important than audio quality in car multimedia systems?
- Support to connect up to five Bluetooth devices and answers to incoming calls from any of these. No more using only one phone, now you can synchronize several without having to pair and unpair each time we use another phone or take the car another user.
All this and much more, you can find it now on most Android GPS car kits!
In Same Category
- Tradetec cooperate with #CESAcademy in the biggest virtual simulation event in Galica
- Proud sponsors of the 7th anniversary of Komando Vag South
- We release a new website for the tenth anniversary! Rearview camera for free
- News in video, visit our Youtube channel
- 70/5000 2 DIN 4 G WITH CARD READER FOR DUPLICATE SIM SEPTEMBER 2018